Salary: $115,000.00 USD Annually - $120,000.00 USD Annually
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Construction Cost Review Associate!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with demonstrated construction audit, cost analysis, project controls, accounting, project management, risk management, communication skills and attention to detail. The candidate must have management level technical writing skills, along with the ability to manage multiple construction project engagements. The Senior Associate will be required to coordinate and communicate effectively with clients.Essential Functions:
- Assist with writing construction audit scopes of work, workflow plans and establishing milestone schedule data for engagement deliverables.
- Support Construction Cost Review team with managing ongoing construction project audit engagements. Demonstrate the ability to review project contract documents, perform analysis for GMP agreements, PCO/COR's, change orders, RFI's, Applications for Payment(s), reconciliations, labor rate review, contingency spend, insurance review (OCIP/CCIP), and technical report writing and presentations.
- Communicate and respond to client requests.
- Assist with training Consultants and Interns regarding effective construction audit techniques.
- Working with the Team to establish standards and workflow guidelines.
- Prepare various types of client deliverables, opinion letters, etc.
- Manage construction audit process from GMP through project closeout.
- Effectively utilizing several typical technology platforms used in the construction industry, Microsoft Office, Procore, E-Builder, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Education in Finance, Accounting, Construction Management, or Architecture/Engineering
- Knowledge of the construction industry and applicable audit and project controls processes.
- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) and/or Construction Controls Professional (CCP), or other relevant professional licenses, certifications or industry designations
- Member of NACA (National Association of Construction Auditors)
- Membership in other professional organization(s) relevant to the construction industry
- Team Leader, with strategic and independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Achieve professional certifications relative to area of expertise, must have and preserve required licenses.
- Must possess analytical skills.
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.