Construction Estimator / Purchasing Agent We are a Custom Design Home builder who has served the Tampa community for the past 35 years building exquisite luxury with custom touches in the most desirable communities in and around Tampa. We are looking for a talented Estimator / Purchasing Agent to help out our team, if that's something that interest you then keep reading below.
What You Will Be Doing - Manage project budgets, purchasing and budget tracking from start to finish.
- Gather proposals, blueprints, specifications, and all necessary documentation.
- Manage bids and proposal preparation.
- Create purchase orders for subcontractors and vendors.
- Read blueprints and perform quantity take-offs.
- Evaluate suppliers and subcontractor's scope.
- Research materials and alternatives for pricing.
- Manage project timelines and product lead times.
What You Need for this Position - Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in residential estimating and purchasing.
- Must be able to produce timely and accurate material takeoffs from home plans.
- Should be able to review contract specifications and plan for consistency and accuracy.
- Should have a basic understanding of building materials and their uses.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have multi-tasking ability
- Must be detailed oriented
- Strong math and reasoning skills
- Be proficient in working with detailed home plans.
- Embody strong organizational skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to or capable of maintaining databases.
- Be a team player.
What's In It for You Salary Range $75k - $90k DOE
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Bonus Structure
- Cellphone / Tablet
So, if you are a Construction Estimator / Purchasing Agent looking to make a change for the better, don't wait apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.