Construction Manager If you are a Construction Manager with experience, please read on!
We are leading multi-family investment and development firm with projects all across the USA. You'll be apart of a team that is striving to bring affordable housing to the communities that need it most. Our leading executives average over 25 years in the multi-family industry. Come be apart of something big!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - $100k - $130k DOE
- 401k with annual match (3%)
- 3 weeks PTO plus sick days and 2 floating holidays
- Health, dental, vision coverage
What You Will Be Doing - You will be based out of our Miami office with travel as needed throughout Florida and Texas.
- Liaison between project managers, superintendents and developers to ensure projects completed on time and on budget
- Cost reporting, project forecasting, change orders and running monthly OAC meetings
What You Need for this Position - Minimum 3 years exp working as owners rep/construction manager for multi-family developer
- College Degree required
- Team player attitude with desire to help supporting staff
So, if you are a Construction Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!