Construction Project Accountant If you are a Construction Project Accountant with experience, please read on!
We are a very stable family company that's been rapidly expanding since we first opened our doors in 2007. We are proud to be a nationally certified women owned business and our mission is provide the best construction services possible within our industry. We are team oriented and quality driven come join us today!
What You Will Be Doing - Assist with the bid process for BEI & BIT: setup new bid folders, send outlook reminders and addendums, keep up bid tracking schedule, assist/prepare submittals,
- Assist with Pre-Qualification applications as needed
- Request COIs as required; Manage documentation for ongoing projects to include licenses and certifications, W-9s, etc.
- Review each projects contract and become familiar with the unique aspects of the job. Understand the billing/payment cycle and assist in coordinating and
distributing payment applications and lien releases, per procedure
- Prepare BEI and BIT monthly bills including Time & Material billings, AIA Draw Requests and Retention releases. Includes maintaining schedule of values for recent
contract changes, preparing Draw Requests worksheets for PMs prior to billing and keeping billing labor rates up to date. Submit billings to customers per contract
documents including intercompany billing
- Research any unbilled issues to optimize the billing possibilities for the period. Be point of contact for all billing communications and assist with collections as
- Track and regularly follow up on submitted bills to confirm receipt, approval, and proper processing
- Manage subcontractors on projects to include collecting all prequalification documentation, getting subcontracts issued with assistance from CFO, issuing change
orders, processing invoices, and released invoices for payment
- Assist with weekly payroll time collection and follow up with foreman/teams missing time
- Manage monthly project projection updates with project managers
- Maintain proper billing rates in ExTracker for change orders and T&M tickets
- Act as back up for Project Coordinator as needed
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Project Accounting experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat DC or Bluebeam Revu - editing PDF documents
- Contract Management
- Change Orders
- 2 year degree in Finance, Accounting
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- operate office equipment
- Occasional standing & walking
What's In It for You - 60-80k Salary
- Vision & Dental Benefits
- Company paid life insurance & long-term disability
- 401(K) Retirement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Full-Time Position
- Participation in company bonus program
- Participation in cash-balance plan
So, if you are a Construction Project Accountant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!