Construction Project Manager If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please read on!
We have been a leader in fire protection for over 15 years, protecting people and property across Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York. Due to growth and high demand for our services, we are looking to add a Project Manger to the team!
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and maintain a client base, manage sales, and field labor for each project
- Show a high level of commitment, judgment, and discretion in representing the company
- Work collaboratively and mentor Project Engineers and Project Coordinators
- Finalize sales including concept engineering, complete estimates, written proposals, direct meetings, to successful job completion
What You Need for this Position 4+ years Mechanical Experience
- Fire Protection experience is a plus
- Project Management
What's In It for You Competitive Base $85-140k based of experience
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!