Construction Project Manager If you are a Construction Project Manager with commercial construction experience, please read on! We are a design-build firm, with a focus on commercial, life-science, industrial, and a variety of other building projects. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity for growth with a busy pipeline of upcoming work, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *- Competitive compensation based on experience from 110K-140K *
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunity
- Diverse project list
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing Primary responsibility for this position will be the implementation, organization, tracking, procurement, review and approval of all project submits.
Additional secondary responsibilities to include project management of the following items:
- Maintenance of working relationships with Clients, Consultants and other agencies
- Procurement of materials and services for projects in progress.
- Distribution of scope of work assignments for each subcontractor & vendor
- Procurement of contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Bidding, the administration and tracking of project costs including participation in project accounting updates, approvals and processes
- Coordinate all project team members, maintenance, and schedules
- Maintain project communication hierarchy and protocol between project team
- Review projects in field
-Schedule and attend all job meetings when necessary
- Create of and participate in Project closeout procedures
What You Need for this Position More than 5 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management including:
- History of managing commercial, life-science, industrial, and other construction projects
- Experience working as Project Manager for Developer
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records using company documents, and time-management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Procore, AIA contract docs is a plus
What's In It for You Compensation of 110-140k based on experience
- 401k with match
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with great experience looking to grow, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!