Construction Project Manager- Design-build If you are a Construction Project Manager with Transportation and DOT Design-Build experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience from 90K-130K
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Growth opportunity
- Diverse project list
- Great company culture
What You Need for this Position More than 7 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management including:
- History of managing DOT related Design-Build projects in the Florida market preferred
- PE License in Florida is required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is highly desirable
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records using company documents, and time-management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and MS Project software
- LEED and PMP accreditations are preferred but not required
- OSHA 30 Certification
What's In It for You Compensation of 90-130k based on experience
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager looking to work with an innovative design-build company, apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago