Construction Project Manager- Multi-Family We are a full service real estate company that develops, owns, and manages multifamily communities nationwide. Over three decades ago, we began developing market rate apartment communities in the Western United States. Since then, we have diversified its real estate products and services as well as expanded its geographical footprint. In addition to real estate development, we offer construction management as well as property management services through separate entities. As a vertically integrated multifamily real estate firm, we have developed and managed approximately 22,000 apartments spanning 38 cities across 17 states.
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager to take us to the next level in the Arizona market.
What You Will Be Doing - Drive, develop, and cultivate relationships with Architects, Engineers, Sub- Contractors, and Inspectors.
- Manage project team in collaboration with superintendent.
- Estimation review and budget management.
- Procure all necessary permits and licenses.
- Bidding, budgeting and buy out of subcontractor trades.
- Negotiating and coordinating subcontractor agreements.
- Resolves contractual issues that arise with subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Oversee in person the construction site and work progress.
- Scheduling work of all trades and suppliers.
- Reporting for management, lenders and investors including budgets and timelines.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university, preferably with coursework in construction, engineering or related fields.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while leading meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub list, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, closeouts, etc.
What You Need for this Position - 6+ years of construction project management experience(multifamily projects)
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.