What WE OFFER
$15 MINIMUM STARTING PAYHours:
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Benefit Package(Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan)for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Educational assistance
- Success Sharing - a bonus when the organization meets its goals
10:30am-7pm every other weekend and holidayAbout The Job
Under direct supervision of the Executive Chef, the cook functions as part of the Food Production Team to produce consistently high quality food for patients, personnel, and visitors. Provides services for all age groups, infant to elderly.
Customers include: employees, vendors, patients, visitors, volunteers, and physicians.What We Are Looking For
- High School diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- 2-3 years experience in food service preferred but not required.
Special Skills and Competencies:
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/DisabledIn compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgTrinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform detailed assignments, follow directions, work under pressure, and readily adapt to change in routine and work assignments.
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.