Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As a Coordinator, IT Business Administration you will report to the Manager, IT Business Administration and support the IT organization regarding procurement coordination, reporting support, and finance related administration.
- Drive procurement requisitioning process to ensure IT requisitions are created, coded, and approved appropriately to meet vendor and organizational requirements.
- Coordination of Procurement related queries, documentation, registers and filing system
- Work with IT Finance and external partners to track accurate project spends
- Schedule meetings with internal and external customers and publish meeting recaps accordingly
- Review receipts and vendor aging regularly to ensure proper standing with vendors
- Communicate (written and verbal) clearly and professionally with employees and vendors in order to resolve issues relating to quotes, invoices, purchase orders, delivery receipts, and payments
- Research and resolve aging purchase orders and uninvoiced receipts as necessary
- Prepare purchasing reports as needed, including departmental metrics reporting
- Handle and reconcile monthly department credit card spend
- Assist with procurement RMA's and shipping of assets for return
- Additional administrative and coordination duties
- Bachelor's degree from and accredited college or university
- 0-3 years experience in working on cross-functional teams to drive desired business outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly organized and goal driven to ensure team and Company success
- Demonstrated experience around attentiveness and arriving at timely business decisions
- Advanced skills in Office 365 including PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively in a timely manner
- Works well both alone or in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.