At Panduit, Our People Make the Difference. Our diverse life experiences and perspectives fuel innovation as we explore without limits and Think Differently to help our customers better connect with those they serve. We are committed to making a positive impact on the world: Employee volunteerism and outreach projects help us connect and give back to the communities we serve, and by mobilizing our talent and resources we have pledged to minimize our ecological footprint and help our customers with their sustainability journeys. We are looking for people to join us in making a difference: people who are curious, value inclusion, and are committed to building a sustainable and connected world.
What We Can Offer You
Our Total Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
What We Are Looking For
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 11 holidays + 1 volunteer day
- Annual incentive based on company and individual performance
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharing
- This is an opportunity to be the lead Corporate Controller for a multi-national manufacturing corporation
We are seeking a results-driven financial controller to oversee our corporate finance operations. In this role you will oversee and manage the monthly close and global consolidation process for a multinational manufacturing company, working with a team of dedicated staff across the entire organization. The timely issuance of consolidated monthly and annual financial statements according to GAAP are a key responsibility of this role. In addition, partnering with IT and other critical stakeholders to ensure efficient systems are in place and performing as designed are a must. To ensure success as a corporate controller, you should demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial management principles and extensive experience in a similar role. A first-class corporate controller will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized financial operations and increased profitability.What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Maintain consistency and improve closing and reporting cycles
- Guide financial decisions by developing and monitoring policies and procedures.
- Ensure financial controls are current and being adhered to.
- Analyze and interpreting balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and liabilities to senior leadership.
- Manage the annual GAAP audits with external auditors.
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts, and reports, as well as review journal entries and ensure account reconciliations are timely performed.
- Monitor closing processes, billing, invoicing, inventory accounting, expenses, reimbursements, and payroll administration.
- Coordinate and record investments and maintaining fixed asset records.
- Oversee accounting staff in a shared services environment.
- Document processes and ensuring compliance with financial management and accounting regulations.
- Required Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
- Preferred Degree: Master's Degree
- Years of Experience: 8-10 years
- Certifications and/or licenses: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Travel Requirements: 10%
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Work Shift
Day (United States of America)
This job has expired.