ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS is seeking an experienced, highly motivated in-house Corporate Recruiter. This person will work closely with Hiring Managers, Operation Leaders, and the Recruiting Department to identify, attract and hire both technical and non-technical talent across various ECS federal contracts.
The Corporate Recruiter will perform full life cycle Recruiting to include the following: discussing open requisitions with Hiring Manager to gain full understanding of position requirements and description, posting positions, sourcing and pre-screening candidates, submitting qualified candidates to Hiring Manager, coordinating interviews, and pre-closing candidates with verbal offers. The Corporate Recruiter will perform full life cycle recruiting on both funded and contingent positions alike and will work with various departments including Operations, Proposals, Security, and Business Development. This position reports to the Senior Recruiting Manager.
Additional duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Participating and/or leading open house events / job fairs.
- Participating in interviews as needed and assisting managers with reference checks.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 1 year of IT recruiting experience. (Additional recruiting experience can substitute for degree.)
- A background in sourcing technical candidates from various job aids and recruiting tools
- Experience building and maintaining candidate relationships while utilizing a pipeline
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with Hiring Managers and other Business Leaders.
- Strong desire to succeed by filling positions with the right candidate as quickly as possible.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (preferably Taleo Business Edition).
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written. This includes consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Experience working with hiring managers in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Ability to use Boolean search, utilize job boards, social media, search engines and corporate postings to source both technical and non-technical candidates.
- Ability to operate as an effective team player and team contributor
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.