BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Credit Analyst in the Columbus, OH area
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Columbus OH (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
* Monitor Overnight Overdrafts (Deposit Accounts) in ICRD and Intraday Overdrafts (Wires) via GFC (Global Funds Control)
* Respond to emails from the Risk Management group regarding intraday rejected ACH files resulting from ACCESS client exceeding their ACH Facility limit (Debit or Credit)
* Conduct annual reviews of client's ACH credit and debit facilities
* Work with BBRMs to action accounts that are outside of approval credit approval authority
* Make escalations to Divisional Risk Managers on aged overdrafts accounts
* Make phone calls to the bank's clients to inquire about overdraft status of accounts
* Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting preferred
* Six or more years of work experience, preferably in Banking/Mortgage/Financial Analysis and Loan Operations
* Strong verbal & written communication to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and external customers
* Manage the complex requests with minimum supervision and independently make the decisions related to the process
* Demonstrate the attributes of flexibility and accountability and good time management
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in team environment
* Attention to details
* MS Office skills
If you have any questions, you may email me directly at or apply directly here.
BCforward began as IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customer's specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Staff or ward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 194694 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!