WSFS is currently seeking a Middle Market Credit Analyst III. The Credit Analyst is responsible for performing the steps associated with underwriting and monitoring credit exposure to Middle Market sized companies (e.g., revenues in the $20-200MM range). The incumbent will prepare credit memorandums and other tasks associated with supporting Middle Market Portfolio Managers and Relationship Managers as well as assist in preparing commercial loan packages for approval and close. The incumbent will utilize spreading software to spread financial information from financial statements or tax returns, review and analyze commercial credit and guarantor tax returns, and use loan underwriting software (e.g., nCino) to originate credit and monitor performance and financial deliverables.
This is a full time, 40 hour per week Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM located in Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia or Wayne, PA
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting or equivalent work experience is required.
- A background in finance and accounting which provides a basis for commercial loan underwriting and analysis, including the review and interpretation of client financial statements and tax returns, review and understanding of data in both personal and business bureaus is required.
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of commercial credit review experience including a strong background of reviewing personal and commercial financial statements.
- Must have some general business and banking background.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel.
- Must be an independent thinker in collaboration with other professionals and have the ability to “find a way” to make a loan request while maintaining the credit quality dictated by bank policy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.