Are you looking to start your career with a great company? Do you enjoy solving problems and talking with customers? A Customer Service Role at Snap-on could be for you! Snap-on's Customer Care Center is currently hiring CSR's to support our franchise network. Our Customer Care Center is a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment where our team provides a World Class Customer Experience via Phone, Email, and Text Message. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and a great work/life balance. We are currently looking to fill 2 nd shift positions in our Crystal Lake Contact Center, with opportunities to move shifts in the future.
Benefits and Perks
- $19/hour + $1.64 shift premium while on 2 nd shift (1:30 pm - 10:00 pm)
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity to earn Sales Bonus ($200-$750) each month
- Hybrid Work From Home program (up to 10 days each month based on metric performance)
- Full medical with options for Dental and Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Purchase Program
- Ability to bid on other shifts based on job performance
- Start with 13 paid vacation days and 1 week paid sick time (accrued based on hire date)
- Annual raises and bonuses (dependent on profitability of the business)
- Receive and resolve customer interactions.
- Expedite orders through production plants, vendors and distribution centers.
- Provide technical product, statement and order management support.
- Add value by offering promotional products on every call.
- Provide Sales Support to customers.
- Leverage continuous improvement tools to identify and implement process opportunities to enhance service and/or improve franchisee productivity.
- Respond to customer requests for quotes and product information.
- Work to resolve customer service issues.
- Process customer orders into ERP system.
- Generate, update and close customer notes in CRM database.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work 2nd shift hours.
- Multi-task with accuracy and promptness in a busy call center environment.
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional and positive attitude when dealing with customers and franchisees.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to interface cooperatively with the customer service team and all related departments.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in stressful situations in order to promote good customer relations both within and outside the company.