A customer-centered community.
We're growing rapidly and looking for a Customer Experience Associate to be the primary point of contact for our Sportsbook product, answering customer questions and advocating across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love. Sound good? Join us.
This position will require candidates to reside in the state of New Jersey and will have the option of working remote within the state or in the office.
What you'll do as a Customer Experience Associate:
What you'll bring:
- Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge.
- Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels - phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills.
- Advocate for our players to help us grow the business.
- You may be required to become licensed through applicable gaming commissions.
Who are we a good fit for?
- Bachelor's Degree in business management, sport management, or a related field.
- Ideally, you'll have prior call center, or customer service, experience.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
- If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for you.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.