This position will be responsible for:
- Answering customer service inquiries via phone and email, using discretion and professionalism to handle difficult calls/emails
- Process and manage customer's orders in SAP
- Provide sales support to Rust-Oleum sales team, distributors, and dealers
- Prepare and analyze reports for customer service and sales
- Understand the needs of various customers and clients, provide accurate and timely information, and promptly reply to any requests
- Data entry of information into various systems as required
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- 3+ years customer service, sales support, or B2B account management experience
- SAP experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel (basic formulas and VLOOKUP)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy, while also possessing a sense of urgency
- Sound written, verbal communication and time management skills
- Technical knowledge of DIY products and the corresponding market is an asset
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Other tasks as assigned
Wages: From $20.00/hour to $20.00/hour
This position is bonus eligible.
Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, vacation/PTO/sick days, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and pension.
Shift: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.