Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 2 5 ,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Panlabs is committed to assisting clients achieve drug discovery success by providing comprehensive data. We are the most experienced pharmacology service company, in continuous operation for over 40 years, while setting the benchmarks for quality, convenience, and expertise. Our legacy includes concurrent controls run with every experiment, a historical database on assay performance, industry experienced professionals that assist in study design and data interpretation, and eCTD compatible data reports.
Client Service Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Inbox triage and coordination with colleagues.
- Receive client requests by phone, email or website.
- Phone or email clients for clarifications, to respond to question or other communications that are best done vocally.
- Answer client requests by phone or email in a proper and timely fashion.
- Prepare and send quotations and other study related documents to clients.
- Coordinate project initiation and follow established timelines. Communicate information to clients as appropriate in an efficient and professional manner.
- Provide update of study/program progress to clients.
- Prepare and send final documents of study results to clients
- Maintain and update internal applications and databases (CRM and other IT tools).
- Provide support to Business Development.
- Provide support to Study Directors and study related activities.
- Remain business-focused, detect any potential business opportunities and share any business highlights with both business development and management.
- Where applicable, participate in the investigation of issues and/or complaints reporting back to manager.
- Provide KPI's, reporting and other executive summaries as needed by management.
- Take charge of coordinating strategic client programs.
- Provide support to commercial activities such as follow-up with quotations and answer client questions about our services.
- Organize training demos of our e-Commerce and Data Online tools and help clients navigate amongst the offers.
- Coordinate with other Client Services teams of the Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services group to meet client needs.
- Participate actively to Corporate and other transversal projects led within the Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services Client Services Group.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Ability to Multi-task
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Associates degree, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
• 2 Years related experience in a customer service focused field or environment
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of St. Charles, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.