The Customer Success Manager position serves as a subject matter expert for the LexisNexis Intellectual Property (IP) product suite. The Customer Success Manager drives customer awareness regarding the value and competitive differentiators of our products by conducting presentations, training, and demonstrations. Through these activities, the Customer Success Manager drives usage and preference and uncovers leads and opportunities to help drive revenue and POS.
Remote locations will be considered.
- Take action to increase awareness and drive usage and preference of LN content, products and services
- Identify and target revenue and growth opportunities within assigned market and/or accounts
- Demonstrate deep product knowledge; act as internal resource for Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Create and deliver specialized customer presentations to drive usage and communicate the value proposition and competitive differentiators
- Provide support and training for the sales team through joint calls, demonstrations and training
- Research the competitive landscape to present analyses of the market to Product, Segment and Marketing
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel (approximately 25%)
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.