DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Responsible for cyber security incident response, threat hunting, and data analysis to protect and maintain the overall security of the enterprise. This role will collaborate with and educate key stakeholders in the Business, IT and vendors on the development and enhancement of incident response procedures and responsibilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Protects enterprise systems and information by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues
- Hunts for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts
- Acts as incident response subject matter expert to provide insight and guidance to colleagues engaging in prevention measures
- Analyzes cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures
- Receives and interpreting incident escalations from detection operations and assist with real-time, continuous (24x7) security event monitoring, response, and reporting
- Coordinates with appropriate departments during a security incident - management, legal, security, operations, and others
- Conducts research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in digital forensics analysis
- Creates thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures, presenting findings to team and leadership on a routine basis
- Acts as a liaison with key internal and external stakeholders while participating in incident response efforts
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- A minimum of 2 years related experience is required although employees typically have 3-7 years
- Security certifications preferred, such as: GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID), GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CERT-CSIH), EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH), Certified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (CCII), or Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Experience with SCADA and OT environments preferred
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional travel will be required
The salary is $76,700-122,700.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
IT Security / Full-timeJob Posting:
May 9, 2022, 6:48:55 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.