Location: Hopkins, MN
Our Client is hiring for a Senior Digital Analyst in the Minnetonka, MN area. The Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Analyst will be responsible for providing insights into our current analytics infrastructure, identifying areas of opportunity of improvement, and validating the execution of our digital data architecture vision to enable our digital analytics strategy.
This analyst must be able to understand both sides of digital analytics, how the data is collected and how to best report on that data.
This analyst will play a central role in supporting end to end quality and governance associated with analytics implementations.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Title: Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Analyst
Location: Minnetonka, MN AND Remote
Hours: 1st shift
Length of Engagement: Contract
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
Job Responsibilities will Include:
- Support instrumentation strategies across multiple websites & mobile apps
- Assess and audit the current state of Adobe Launch and Adobe Analytics configurations
- Partner with Digital Product & IT Development Engineers on instrumentation configuration
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and resolving Adobe Analytics integration issues
- Support multi-channel analytics data integration strategy
- Support implementation architecture strategy
- This individual will require the ability to work across many different stakeholders and systems organizations to execute this strategy.
- Configure and administer an analytics infrastructure in partnership with various Product, Design, and IT Development teams.
- 5 years implementing Adobe Analytics
- 2 years Adobe Launch experience
- 2 years with event drive dataLayers
- 2+ years of experience working with Adobe Launch
- 2+ years of experience working with Adobe Analytics
- 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Translating business requirements into reporting solutions to analyze data, interpret results and recommend solutions.
- Quality Assurance and debugging of tagging as implemented by engineers
- This analyst must be able to understand both sides of digital analytics, how the data is collected and how to best report on that data.
- This person will understand Adobe Analytics and how analytics users utilize the data within it.
- They should have a proven track record implementing Adobe --- 5 years experience would be great.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, statistics, or related field
- Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution and attention to data
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking ability
- Knowledge of A/B/multivariate testing
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Experience working with global teams
- Project oriented, proactive, self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage effectively multiple projects and changing priorities in extremely fast paced environment and able to deliver superior results within given deadlines
Now that you have made it this far and spent 5 minutes of your life reading this posting, you HAVE to send me your resume, right? Good. I'm glad we're in agreement. Now send that resume to me at: email@example.com