The Cradlepoint Global Service and Support Organization is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team. The qualified candidate will know how to search, organize, analyze, review and present data. A knack for asking questions, identifying problems and deep diving for solutions will be key to success in this role, as we perform our duties at a fast pace and with a high level of accuracy and an expectation of transparency.
- Design, maintain and distribute decision-supporting reports and dashboards
- Continue build-out and refinement of existing support analytics tools
- Gather requirements, prioritize backlog, and participate in proof-of-concept process
- Act as a support data subject matter expert in cross-functional/cross-organizational projects
- Participate in recurring metric reviews and help prepare support data for presentation
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of data as requested
- 3+ Years Data Analysis
- Effective communicator
- Self-starter and quick to learn
- Growth mindset
- Deep understanding of data extraction and analysis
- Experience with analytic applications and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Thoughtspot, Power BI, Excel
- Experience with Python, SQL, and SQL based query tools
- Experience with Jira, Snowflake, Salesforce, and packaged ERP applications a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or MIS a plus
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.