Data Engineer If you are a Data Engineer with experience, please read on!
We're a rapidly growing MedTech startup dedicated to providing a more comprehensive SaaS platform for physicians and caregivers. Our company and founders are aiming to provide medical staff a streamlined remote patient monitoring service - essentially an aggregator that tracks all remote monitoring (external/internal medical devices and wearables). Currently, physicians are tackling several software applications and monitoring services for their patients, which can easily complicate a patient's medical plan. Critical medical information can fall through the cracks, simply because there isn't a more streamlined system that tracks all medical devices and monitoring in one place for a physician - we have a solution for that! We are fully funded and are lead by an exceptional team of leaders with extensive health experience. We are committed to our mission and are looking for passionate experts to further our growth and build upon our products!
What You Will Be Doing As a Program Manager, you will drive our project deliverables and technical delivery! We are looking for someone who has previous health systems or Medtech experience that can work with our clients and grow our business!
What You Need for this Position *Must have:*
- 5+ years of data engineering experience
- Database Knowledge - SQL, PostgreSQL, Firestore
- Datastores at scale - Key/Value, Graph, Document
- Big Data Pipelines, Data sets
- Data Modeling, setting up data warehouses, workflows, ETL pipelines
- Experience with Hadoop, Airflow, Kafka, Cloud Composer, BigQuery, Azure data factory, Azure synapse
- Security best practices
- Cloud infrastructure - GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker
*Nice to have:*
- FHIR and HIPAA
- OpenAI and swagger
What's In It for You - *Competitive Salary ($150,000 - $190,000+ in a base)*
- REMOTE or hybrid if local to AZ
- Year-end bonus
- Medical Package
- PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks
- Equity early on in a growing company
- Have extensive influence within our organization - product roadmap
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman Sacker
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Senior Manager, Failure Investigation - Instrument Sustaining Engineering (Relocation Assistance Available - Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA)Cepheid
Posted 37 minutes ago