Data Scientist If you are a Data Scientist with experience, please read on!
We are an early-stage start up that enables business customers to utilize its AI and ML capabilities. Business analysts and data scientists may use us to drag and drop components to create AI-powered apps and interactive dashboards without writing code or dealing with underlying machine learning infrastructure.
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for establishing a strategy, best practices and a methodology for a wide range of use cases and business challenges that need AI.
What You Need for this Position MUST HAVE
- 5+ years as a Data Scientist
- 5+ years of experience with ML/AI techniques
- Knowledge of Scikit Learn, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Bert, Spacy, OpenCV, Yolo
- Leading and mentoring other Data scientists
- Ability to deliver multiple customer solutions
- Experience with Roadmap delivery
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with ML tools like AWS< Sagemaker, Azure ML, Dataiku and Datarobot
- Working in a startup environment
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($165k - $185k) Depending on experience
- Equity! (0.35%- 0.55%)
- Remote flexibility or option to come to our San Francisco Office
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
So, if you are a Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Valeria Barrutia
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!