Do you enjoy Data Optimization?
Are you interested in working with data and analytics to solve problems?
About our Team
As a global leader in nursing and health education, we prepare Nurses and Allied Health professionals for successful careers. We provide world-class content, innovative learning tools and analytics that improve educational outcomes and help prepare students for the future. We build solid relationships with our customers to understand their needs and provide solutions that deliver successful results.
About the Role
You will be responsible for shepherding, managing, and optimizing data within Nursing and Health Education to enable and elevate our analytics and intelligence capabilities.
- Help to grow digital revenue through data to assure informed decisions are being made.
- Ensure the organization only makes informed decisions that are grounded in quality data and trusted information.
- Work closely with leadership and other key Data SMEs and stakeholders within and outside the business unit.
- Assist peers dedicated to other key Elsevier functions (e.g. marketing, print fulfilment) and will operate within the data governance community
- Responsible to ensure a consistent enterprise-wide approach to provide a central trusted source for high quality, de-duplicated data.
Work in a way that works for you
- Experience and fluency with master data management, data optimization and governance.
- Experience in leading data management initiatives, including but not limited to data cleanup, alignment, and rationalization activities.
- Have a working knowledge of data management and data analysis tools, including Excel, SQL or other scripting languages
- Have great verbal and written communications skills as well as organizational and time management skills
- Possess a familiarity and experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik and PowerBI
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.