Kforce has a client that is seeking a Database Engineer in Charlotte, NC. Database Engineers manage a company's flow of information.Key Tasks:
- Database Engineer will design, develop, deliver and implement data solutions that include architecture design, proof of concepts, standard development, design and development of test plans, code and module design, data solution debugging, design and implementation of a solution that meets the company's needs
- Manage effectively to meet the deliverables and schedules
- Ensure that the database delivers a solid, scalable, robust solution
- As a Database Engineer, you will support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs
- Database engineers are in charge of keeping a company's database available, secure and stable and up to date with the latest technologies; They may also integrate new products and software packages into the system
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.