DevOps Engineer If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on!
*Job Title: DevOps Engineer*
*Job Location: Mid-Town Manhattan*
*Salary: $150K base + biannual bonuses. Around $200K OTE*
Based in Mid-Town, we are a family-owned institutional-focused investment firm specializing in public and private corporate credit. We have a 30+ year track record of providing superior risk-adjusted returns in a variety of market conditions. Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Senior Systems Engineer to join our diverse team.
What You Will Be Doing * Analyze, design, and develop standards for implementation efforts targeted to deliver a highly available enterprise infrastructure platform.
* Help drive efficiency, process improvement, and future needs.
* Analyze requirements assessment, vision clarification, and design needs.
* Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams/individuals within the organization.
What You Need for this Position * BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code Tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, etc.)
* Experience with Linux distributions
* VDI Infrastructure Administration (VMware Horizon, Citrix, Windows VDs)
* Experience managing CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City)
Nice to have:
* Experience with Azure Cloud Administration and the Azure Service Catalogue
* Scripting proficiency with PowerShell, Bash, or similar
What's In It for You * Competitive base salary
* Bi-annual performance bonus
* Health, dental, vision
* PTO/ holidays
* 401(K) + match
* Hybrid work environment
* A community built around empathy and wellness
* Fun company events
* Much more!!
So if this sounds like you and you're interested in joining an incredible organization, please apply today!
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, or many region-specific benefits.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!