DFT Engineer We are a rapidly growing leader with a global presence, working on the most cutting-edge iOT & 5G technology on the market!
We have a vibrant, positive startup environment where you'll be exposed to the latest tech with tons of room for growth. You will have the chance to shine as a top Sr. contributor and rise the ranks as we continue to scale out our products with some of the best-known consumer partners in the biz. As a Staff-level DFT Engineer, you'll have a huge impact on current & future digital SOC technology while being the technical leader for all things ASIC in our environment. We're talking iOT, 5G, 11AX tech!!! There may not be a better available opportunity right now for a DFT engineer to take the next step in your career, make a huge impact on product and eventually cash out when we exit!
What You Will Be Doing - Architecting & running BIST/DFT tools for device sub-systems
- Assembling & stitching DFT across our SOC devices
- Running ATPG & other vector generation techniques
- Supporting the design/verification team in debugging & developing low power & other enhancements
- Driving & resolving tool bugs
- Installing, upgrading, maintaining CAD tools while evaluating new EDA tools via interaction with vendor FAEs
- Setting up new design / verification tools & integrating them into existing flows
- Mentoring & assisting other engineers when needed
What You Need for this Position BSEE & 5+ years of hands on DFT design experience with the following:
- Cadence Virtuoso including physical verification, pCells, extraction flows, physical verification, etc.
- Linux/Unix OS's
- IC Management revision control knowledge
- Hands on scripting & SW experience - i.e. Tcl, C++, Perl, SKILL, etc.
- DRC/LVS rules deck, extraction flow experience
- Mentor Calibre DRC/LVS & xRC flow
- Expertise in Cadence Virtuoso Design Framework - i.e. SKILL for flow automation, PDK's, ADE tools, etc. is a big plus
- Strong experience with the following: LayoutXL, Innovus, Cadence Sectre, Tempus, Voltus, etc. is a big plus
- Server load balancing & compute server grid system knowledge
- SW workload tracking tools, job monitoring knowledge
What's In It for You - Top pay & total compensation opportunity, benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO)
- Equity in a company with a ton of liquidity potential
- Opportunity to get out of a big company into a growing company with global traction where you will make a huge impact on our product and customers. Why stay put and be a cog in the wheel??
So, if you are a Senior DFT design engineer with strong BIST, Cadence Virtuoso & ATPG & SOC experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!