CFS Brands is seeking to hire a Director, National Accounts reporting to the Director, Washroom. This position is responsible for achieving sales targets across the assigned large, multi-location end user customers. The measures of success of the Director, Business Development will be revenue, vitality, and EBITDA for the assigned accounts.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grow sales a minimum of 10% per year for assigned national accounts.
- Increase vitality from 12% to 30% through successful placement of new products.
- Become intimate with and win favor with the critical stakeholders in each assigned account
- Develop and implement credible and successful account plans across target accounts assigned
- Build sales pipeline to target and align to new products to achieve vitality targets
- Perform opportunity assessment to determine how to set customer preferences early in sell cycle
- Work every opportunity to ensure specifications are tied to CFS Brands products and solutions
- Remove obstacles and final objections through both he RFP and negotiate stages of the sell cycle
- Maintain heavy engagement and involvement in product development processes: trade focus analysis, ideation, VOC concept validation, pre-selling customer during stage gate process etc.
- Coordinate customer experience across all internal CFS supporting departments.
- Leverage commercial system (CRM) and commercial systems to guide work and results.
- Be well versed in executing a plan-do-check-act cadence against relevant KPI’s.
- Be well versed in formal problem solving and root-cause-countermeasure methods.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.).
- Master's degree (M.A.) highly preferred or committed to obtaining.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience demonstrating success in commercially facing engineering, product or project management roles or in similar consulting roles.
- Experience working inside a company that practices lean or six sigma.
The type of experience required to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this position are:
- Drives for Results -- Set standards of excellence and strives for improvement. Holds him/herself and others accountable.
- Walks the Talk -- Builds trust, delivers on promises, communicates directly, respects other opinions, maintains confidentiality, and treats people fairly. Demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
- Sound Judgment and Decision Making -- Makes effective decisions based on logical assumptions and adequate information; takes into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values.
- Fosters Teamwork -- Works with others both as a leader and a team member towards shared goals related to business objectives. Encourages the open expression of ideas.
- Data-driven -- The ability to make connections between data sets and future opportunities.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – Goal- and performance-oriented and able to set priorities, establish work plans, and provide specific management feedback.
Up to 60% travel may be required, with periods during the year in which this could be more
This job has expired.