As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care, and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Director of Contingent Talent will help build and lead a contingent talent program with a specific focus on the clinical contingent workers. We need a leader who can transform our contingent staffing model and help expand our internal temporary clinical talent pool to meet the growing needs of our system. The role will require enterprise-wide change management, technology implementation experience, and experience building out a new program for Mass General Brigham.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand our organizational context and craft the vision, priorities, delivery, and team composition of the Contingent Talent program team.
• Share relevant business intelligence and provide the vital consultation and expertise required for business leaders to craft the overall workforce strategy at Mass General Brigham.
• Equip and champion the team to design and deliver offerings that have clarity of purpose, are simple to implement, and constantly contribute to the experience of all resources associated with the Contingent Talent Program.
• Partner with cross-functional teams and play an influential role in building the technology infrastructure needed to lead a large contingent pool (VMS technology).
• Directly lead the Contingent Talent team (2 managers and 20 employees).
• Lead by example to your team.
• Use analytics and market data to ensure our program is market competitive but still drives savings for the organization.
• Support a technology improvements and adoption of the VMS software.
Diversifying Mass General Brigham
• Commit to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy across the Mass General Brigham System.
• Work with Mass General Brigham Supply Chain team to create a diverse supplier program for our contingent workforce.
• Use/s Mass General Brigham's values to govern decisions, actions, and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
• Other duties as assigned
Jefferson City, Missouri
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago