CFS Brands is seeking Director, eCommerce to manage and grow our e-commerce efforts. The role is responsible for digital marketing, category management and merchandising activities related to CFS Brands websites (initially Carlisle, Dinex, San Jamar, Snap Drape) as well as Amazon. The team will support other ecommerce retailer/dealers where necessary. Success will be measured as total traffic, click through, revenue and vitality.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Execute strategies and tactics across ecommerce efforts
- Deliver revenue growth and new product vitality to the targets set
- Responsible for all aspects of Amazon account management
- Develop other third-party e-commerce partners (ex. Walmart, Home Depot etc.)
- Successfully convert identified customers to CFS Brands website
- Load all content (photos, video, copywrite, tech specs etc.) to identified sites
- Develop and deploy digital marketing strategies to optimize traffic on identified sites
- Provide category management support to third-party partners and CFS website
- Develop and deploy merchandising strategies across identified sites
- Execute marketing and advertising campaigns/plans for identified sites
- Increase traffic, click through and check out through data analytics
- Plan and forecast growth through CFS Brands commercial system
- Work with product management, engineering, customer care, supply chain and operations on cross functional initiatives to improve outcomes across related customers
- Develop, with our Commercial Excellence function, pricing policies and monitoring solutions to ensure efficient and fair pricing practices across our dealer community
- Set a regular cadence to review your initiatives and plan-do-check-act
- Leverage our lean business system for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Master’s in Business Administration required.
- Minimum five years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing.
- Minimum three years successfully growing sales on Amazon.
- Experience deploying a Lean based business system, preferred.
The type of experience required to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this position are:
- Drives for Results -- Set standards of excellence and strives for improvement. Holds him/herself and others accountable.
- Walks the Talk -- Builds trust, delivers on promises, communicates directly, respects other opinions, maintains confidentiality, and treats people fairly. Demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
- Sound Judgment and Decision Making -- Makes effective decisions based on logical assumptions and adequate information; takes into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values.
- Fosters Teamwork -- Works with others both as a leader and a team member towards shared goals related to business objectives. Encourages the open expression of ideas.
This job has expired.
- Data-driven -- The ability to make connections between data sets and future opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills -- Goal and performance oriented and be able to set priorities, establish work plans and provide specific management feedback.