At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking a Global Finance Process Re-Engineering Enablement Leader to join the Corporate Finance team, The position is part of the Finance Enablement, Control and Transformation (FECT) team. The Finance Re-engineering leader will be responsible for working directly with all areas of the Finance Organization and internal partners that support data, technology, and engineering to develop and deliver a multi-year view of process improvement opportunities. The Process Re-Engineering program in parallel to the Finance Transformation program. The Process Engineering Program and the Finance Transformation Program will to be complimentary and synergistic. Delivery would include all aspects of budgeting, planning and status reporting. For the Finance Process Re-engineering program.
Finance Process Re-engineering Leader will be responsible for:
- Identifying and delivering a clear and impactfulstrategy for meaning process improvement.
- Create and maintain an ongoing process that identifies process improvement priorities. This includes managing the decision process for resource requirements and resource allocations for potential priorities.
- Establishing a team structure for a modestly sized team that can drive accountability and deliver recurring value on an ongoing basis.
- Create a culture of accountability to ensure the implementation of the scope, budget, schedule, and quality of priorities.
- Consider the dependencies for change management by providing resources and creating confidence in the organization's ability to successfully manage change.
- Accountability for realizing value from implementing both quick wins and mid/longer term initiatives.
- Leading and managing detailed, well formulated project work.
This position will set and socialize a clear vision for the future state operating model for critical decisions that impact finance. The position will drive to operating model integration decisions among both business and functional stakeholders by partnering with business leaders and functional leaders. The performance of the Re-Engineering Program Team will demonstrate best in class program management.Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Define and implement the process to identify Finance strategic priorities.
- Increase awareness across the Finance organizational about the Finance Process Reengineering vision and ongoing accomplishments.
- Create and implement a multi-year strategic Finance project plan.
- Identify and implement the team structure to support the implementation of the Finance process improvement 165116strategy including processes, technology, and talent as well as provide the end-to-end view of implications and dependencies.
- Primary owner of Finance process re-engineering activities including current state and future state process maps and improvement plans
- Manage the process to develop business cases that result in a centralized finance technology roadmap. Develop a prioritization framework and recommend approval/ budget allocation.
- Serve as coach, model, and cultural steward for PayPal values.
- Regularly identify areas of improvement, research best practices and offer guidance and recommendations for process changes and potential solutions.
- In addition to supporting Finance process improvements, develop the ability to support strategic process and organizational re-engineering opportunities.
- Support the planning for finance technology requirements that includes prioritization, planning, budgeting coordination, and execution.
- Support the budget and planning for the transformational planning for finance technology and data.
- Translating, communicating, and working in close partnership with the product, business and technology partners on to best to deliver requirements for finance, in terms of data management, service delivery, technology, etc.
- Perform periodic analysis of current finance technology capabilities and maintain a multi-year roadmap to drive scale and efficiency.
- Identify opportunities to drive systems harmonization where required and leverage the existing platforms to drive simplification and efficiency.
- Accountable for Initiating and driving continuous improvement projects and/ or support ad-hoc projects and critical initiatives in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate long-term relationships with broad sets of partners and colleagues.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to demonstrate the current system capabilities and easily aggregate and analyze complex information into a concise, clear summary for your audience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple projects, and focus efforts on key priorities.
Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
- A minimum of 15+ years of related experience in managing the delivery of transformation programs with proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated experience and previous success leading transformative organizational work.
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage competing agendas and priorities, and translate complex information across functions.
- Previous experience in leading a Finance Transformation program.
- Direct and recent experience managing executive relationships.
- Strong operational capability, with ability to oversee the process to deliver projects, timelines and budgets, effective customer management skills.
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal skills and cross-functional team experience; ability to lead and influence within a matrix.
- Demonstrate agile thinking by easily shifting between business-focused conversations with a financial leader to a technology-focused conversation with a technology team.
- Ability to deliver executive level updates and determine when to escalate to management and identify the right stakeholders for decision making.
- Critically analyze and assess the adequacy of internal controls and opportunities for process improvements and efficiency gains.
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle
- Ability to work globally and cross-functionally to lead change in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Affinity for a high-performance, project-oriented work environment
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills with a strong ability to clearly communicate via PowerPoint documents and present information to all levels of management.
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any general requests for consideration of your skills, please Join Our Talent Community.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This job has expired.