Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions, to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings something unexpected. What's yours? Invest your talents in us, and we'll return the compliment.
Ready for the next big HR challenge? Grow your career, and join our experienced global team, transforming the world of M&A software. Be part of the team behind the teams behind the deals. Work with the best. Be the best.
Hybrid position; office location is downtown Minneapolis.
About the Role
This leadership role, reporting directly to the CHRO, leads the global team responsible for the overall total reward strategy, planning and execution in all aspects of compensation, benefits, absence, and wellness across Datasite. Along with HR leadership, oversees all pay related programs, benefit plans, time off/leave plans and works in partnership with DE&I/ESG leaders on overarching wellness programs, all aligned with our employee brand/company values.
- Leads a small global team of compensation and benefit professionals. Develops employees to help grow their careers
- Partners effectively and ensures ROI for the business in a variety of vendor/broker relationships globally
- Provides recommendations for improvements in programs/technology/policies/practices which continue to support our employee brand
- Responsible for all compensation related programs globally: base pay, salary structures, global job architecture, annual incentive plan, merit budgets and annual merit cycle, market pricing methodology and system, manager and employee communication and tools, gender equity related programs/improvements, and FLSA/regulatory compliance
- Responsible for all company sponsored benefit plans globally: health and welfare plans, retirement/401k savings plans, life/income protection, time off/leave plans, worker's compensation, regulatory compliance and audit oversight, where applicable
- Oversees and drives improvements/change using cutting edge technology and delivery tools to enhance employee experience in the Total Rewards space
- Partners with HR leadership to sponsor wellness related programs to help Datasite employees bring their best selves to work every day
- Provide consulting and operational oversight for confidential M&A activities related to Total Rewards
- 10 plus years' experience in HR with a strong background in both compensation and benefits. Global experience highly preferred
- Experience with salary surveys, market pricing and job evaluations; global preferred
- Proven track record of leading organizations through changes in total reward programs/offerings
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn and leverage new systems
- High level of discretion, confidentiality and professional integrity
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to use data and research to help solve business challenges
- Excellent negotiation and relationship skills dealing effectively with a variety of brokers/partners globally
- Strong communication skills; ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization
- Able to innovate on the fly; display a flexible approach to shifting priorities; excellent problem-solving skills
- Prior experience/expertise in Workday HRIS strongly preferred
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred (HR or MBA)
- CEBS and/or CCP certification highly desirable