Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation's leading mortgage loan subservicer. A promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Director, Information Technology - Intelligent Automation.
The Director, Intelligent Automation leads the Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) that educates & inspires with training, best practices, and thought leadership, provides guidance & expertise for business-led transformation initiatives, and supports & executes process improvement and automation projects that transform the business. This individual will be a leader in the IT organization and responsible for leading high-profile programs that impact Operations and Automation/Digital Transformation teams. An ability to think critically, plan, execute & communicate effectively while collaborating across teams will be key to success in this role.
- Leads Cenlar's Automation Center of Excellence that designs, develops, and supports intelligent automation solutions such as robotic process automation, business process/workflow automation, intelligent document processing, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning.
- Develops a short and long term continuous improvement vision and strategy to implement both operational "quick wins" as well as a continuous improvement methodology across the organization, including the skills, capabilities, and mindsets to sustain the changes.
- Works with upper management to design, establish, and grow an Automation Center of Excellence (COE).
- Leads and oversees the Automation development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations with robotic process automation software and tools as well as testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Provides process expertise and oversees the creation of essential artifacts (e.g. Requirements specifications, Process Design Documents, and operating instructions) required to ensure expedited and accurate hand-off to delivery team members.
- Thinks strategically about business problems, breaks down problems and presents solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option. Identifies business opportunities by delivering thoughtful analysis and strong logical thinking. Thinks in new ways about problems and issues. Develops and implements creative solutions to business problems.
- Evaluates, interprets, and organizes data and information necessary to support the effective implementation of solutions.
- Recommends for purchase efficient and cost effective technology services, equipment, and/or software
- Accountable for all technology operations (e.g., knowledge management, infrastructure, project management, a digital service, etc.) associated with their product or service, and evaluates them according to established goals
- Leads and coaches cross functionally to ensure productivity and performance to standards
- Devises and establishes projects and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management; recommends those strategies to upper management
- Builds and maintains relationships with key members across the company to identify the need for enhancements, upgrades, configurations, and/or new systems, and report to upper management
- Manages budget and reports on expenditure for their respective product(s)
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and creates cost-effective contracts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, include but not limited to compliance and operational risk. Demonstrate consideration for Cenlar's reputation as well as our clients, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with Cenlar's approved risk appetite statement and applicable compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Direct experience launching and steering an enterprise transformation program is preferred
- 10+ years in a managerial role and as an Automation product or service owner or similar role, preferably within midsized to large financial services companies
- 5+ years of experience in an advanced automation environment utilizing tools such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Optical character Recognition (OCR), and Rules Engines
- 2+ years of experience optimizing business processes to achieve maximum benefits
- Solid foundation in utilization and advancement of tools and processes designed and utilized within Cenlar and/or across the mortgage servicing or financial services industry
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT vendors, and IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of the IT environment as applies to the particular product (e.g. industry/market, computer systems, hardware/software, networks, etc.)
- Experience in controlling IT budget
- Must be able to lead an organization that supports applying strategy, critical thinking, and performance metrics to ensure we deliver value to our clients as well as the underlying investors, insurers and guarantors.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities; skilled in client, legal, and executive communication
- Bachelor's degree; MBA / Postgraduate degree preferred
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you'll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.
This job has expired.