The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) is the world's leading integrated producer of concentrated phosphate and potash-two of the three most important nutrients in agriculture. We employ more than 13,000 people in six countries to serve farmers all over the world. Our Headquarters is in Lithia, Florida with operations throughout North and South America.
At Mosaic, we help the world grow the food it needs. Want to work somewhere meaningful? Apply today and join our team!
Director, IT Global Technical Services
As the Director of Global IT Services at Mosaic, you'll oversee the delivery of IT services throughout Mosaic, including all technical infrastructure, cloud operations, computing environments, desktop applications, networks, telephony, conferencing, technical support and application support systems. In this role, you'll also manage relationships with Mosaic's key outsource, software, and hardware vendors. This is a senior leadership role where you'll manage a team of 6 direct reports and ~50 indirect reports.
If you're a forward-thinking IT leader looking to join a globally operating Fortune 500 company, this role is for you!
Where You Will Work:
This is a semi-remote position where you'll work 1-3 times monthly in our FishHawk office (located at 3830 Circa Crossing Drive, Lithia, FL). You can expect to spend ~5% of your time traveling both domestically and internationally. Interested but don't live in Tampa, FL area? We'll relocate you!
What You'll Do:
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Lead the Global Technical Services team in order to continually improve IT capabilities necessary to increase organizational performance
- Serve as an innovation leader, assessing new and emerging technologies and their fit for Mosaic
- Participate in the development of IT strategic plans, annual budgeting, forecasting, and resource management activities
- Foster a continuous improvement culture and mindset within the Global Technical Services team
- Manage external service providers for cloud services, managed services, network operations, and support services
- Manage and track infrastructure performance, service and support deliverymetrics
- Provide strategies and associated roadmaps for infrastructure services, including budget and resource needs
- Lead the team to adopt agile development methodologies to deliver required services to Mosaic
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to team members on a regular basis so they have a clear understanding of their roles and the business
- Work with employees on their career development plans and manage their performance
- Ensure global IT processes are deployed and are operating in an optimal manner
What's In It for You:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Significant experience working in IT(typically gained after 10+ years in the field)
- Prior experience leading large, multi-site IT teams
- Notable management skills and a hands-on leadership approach
- Experience building strategic plans for IT functions
- The ability to work with and influence senior executives
- The ability to coach, develop, motivate, and manage the performance of employees
- Experience with vendor management as well as identifying, negotiating, and maintaining effective outsource relationships
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills, including the ability to effectively present concepts and proposals
- Deep knowledge of IT service delivery best practices
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively present concepts and proposals
This job has expired.
- An attractive base salary + an annual incentive
- 11 paid holidays each year
- 401k with a company match and annual company contributions
- 120 hours of paid vacation annually
- Paid sick leave for when you need it
- A robust benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule
- An optional 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off
- A (mostly) remote working schedule