Great NEW opportunity exists for a Director of Clinic Administrative Services!
Under the direction of the Vice President of Outpatient Services, responsibilities shall include:
- Oversees the Central Registration function and staffing for all Aspire Outpatient Clinical sites: Plymouth, Marshfield, Quincy and Braintree.
- Trains all new Central Registration staff.
- Provides regular supervision to Central Registration staff.
- Supervises the internal processes and maintains knowledge relevant to referral patterns, specific insurance requirement etc.
- Develops and maintains ongoing customer service standards, vendor relationships, internal staff training and policy manuals.
- Evaluates, makes recommendations and implements internal process to streamline the Central Intake and Registration process to enhance customer service, insurance collection rates, data input and operational efficiencies.
- Interfaces with billing and business office to improve collections, and coordination between billing office and the clinic sites.
- Manages clinical facilities operations.
- Demonstrated familiarity with client registration in the Behavioral Health or Health care field.
- Demonstrated orientation to customer service enhancement.
- Demonstrated familiarity with multi-player insurance trends in the mental health or health care setting.
- Experience in development and application of relevant operational policies and procedures including telephone registration, reception, collection, scheduling and staff training.
- Demonstrated capability to provide leadership, support and follow through as well as work as a member of a team environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in client registration, reception, patient accounts or related field.
- Familiarity with multi-payer insurance trends in the mental health or health care setting.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience in related field.
- BA/BS in Business Management or related field or equivalent experience.
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.