Director of Quality *Title:* Quality Director
*Location:* Bluffton, IN
*Salary:* $100,000 - $140,000/year
*Requirements:* Food Manufacturing, HACCP, and SQF
Based in Bluffton, IN we have been in business for 30 years and over the last year have increased our headcount by 11%. We are currently looking to add a Quality Director to our team. Our product is sold nationwide, you may have even purchased and consumed our product without realizing it.
If you are a Director of Quality with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Develop, implement, audit, and maintain all policies and programs as needed for full compliance with FSMA, SQF, FDA, and all other regulatory frameworks the company works within
- Lead overall Corporate Mission of delivering premium quality snack foods to all company customers
- Corporate SQF Practitioner with oversight to compliance for all facilities and senior-level manager responsible for Food Safety, Food Security, Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Oversee compliance to Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Organic Certified Product initiatives
- Use processing data to improve quality consistency, reduce process variability, improve process performance and increase operational effectiveness
- Ensure all products conform to established standards to provide customer and regulatory satisfaction and integrity
- Develop actions to ensure ongoing performance is achieved and maintained through metrics and other forms of KPIs
What You Need for this Position - Quality
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Defense
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary - $100,000 - $140,000
Health Benefits - Start on day one
PTO - 10 Days
So, if you are a Director of Quality with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.