This job has expired.
Director of Software Engineering ($200k - $250k) *Job Title:* Director of Software Engineering
*Job Location:* Hybrid / Remote Model - Must be based in the greater NY / NJ area and can work remotely (Must be willing to come into office on occasion)
*Requirements:* 5 or more years of Software Engineering Management Experience. Seeking a Hands on Leader who has experience with a modern stack of web technologies like React, Node, AWS.
An established, rapidly growing Communications firm has an exciting full time opportunity for a Director of Software Engineering to join the team ASAP! This will be a hands on Leadership position that allows you to work remotely from home in the NY / NJ area. Must be able to go into the office a few days a month.
If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary + Bonuses ($200k-$250k)
- 100% REMOTE (Must be based in NY / NJ region)
- Opportunity for growth
- Great Work / Life Balance
What You Need for this Position - Must have 8-10 years of Professional Software Engineering experience
- Must have 4 or more years of Engineering Management / Leadership experience
- Must be willing to come into the office a few times a month
- Hands on management experience (able to tackle some coding if needed)
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience with Go, React and Node is highly desired
- Experience with web and mobile app development
- Experience with one or more dynamic programming language
- Familiar with modern devops tools
- Experience with web development technologies
What You Will Be Doing - Mentor and support a group of dedicated engineers who are always looking for ways to better
- Work with a group of dedicated engineers, designers and product managers who are dedicated to providing incredible experiences to thousands of users every day
- Overseeing a technical team and able to assist with architecture design decisions
- Design systems and software using the latest cloud technologies and in hybrid environments alongside other principals and architects
- Encourage and maintain coding best practices
- Keep up with the newest industry technology and best practices
Software Engineering Managers & Directors are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Alex.Higgins@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!