Looking for an exciting new Product challenge? This is your chance to be part of an exciting team that is changing the way LNLP operates from a business processes and systems perspective. We're looking for an exceptional product leader to help craft, drive, and execute the vision for the 'Campaign to Lead' value stream for LNLP business units globally.
We're looking for individuals who are experienced with Pardot and passionate about the marketing technology ecosystem, with a desire for continuous professional growth. We're looking for leaders with hands-on Pardot experience, including the ability to deliver complex Pardot projects from requirements gathering, strategy, design, and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment; all while working alongside our LNLP Marketing leaders, eCommerce team and Global Technology organization.
Education or equivalent experience:
- Ownership of the marketing tech stack; migrate business units to strategic assets, enhance existing technologies and evaluate and stand-up new marketing technologies that will enhance the end-to-end customer journey.
- Own the vision for the Marketing Technology stack, and specifically the Campaign through Lead value stream.
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Manage data syncing between our CRM and Marketing Automation Platform.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of the Marketing leaders across LNLP. Interact frequently and understand their use cases and business in great depth. Build impactful, personal customer relationships.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Ensure team is effectively following product and software development processes, including agile and lean methodologies.
- With a focus on experimentation and personalization, the candidate will establish best practices that include list segmentation, distribution, lead capture, routing, scoring and drip campaign strategies.
- Responsible for working with the Business Transformation team to lead harmonization workshops, gather business requirements, and develop processes to align teams.
- Produces, maintains, updates and regularly reviews process and platform documentation including procedures, work instructions, process maps, training materials, standard operating procedures, process blueprints, and documentation that defines operational standards.
- Develop strong processes for data retention and compliance policies working with Legal Department.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not constitute success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Supports training and change management to support adoption and ensure business readiness for new platforms, processes, and enhancements to existing marketing technologies.
- Develop SOPs for progress and status reports across backlog, establish a cadence of updates to senior leadership Be a change champion, leading the organization through transformative change by providing clarity and supporting effective and consistent change and communications efforts across projects
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience 7+ years of experience in a Product Management role Nice to have: Salesforce Pardot Advanced Certified (Specialist and/or Consultant)Qualifications:
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional team Proven success gathering and transforming market and business requirements into a successful product strategy
- Process/system oriented, problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on in a fast-paced environment Deep familiarity with the marketing technology landscape and experience implementing / optimizing:
- Lead management processes, including defining lead stages, developing lead scoring and rating models, creating sales and marketing handoff best practices, and related topics
- Campaign management processes, including campaign hierarchy, nomenclature, tracking marketing attribution and influence, and related topics
- Experience with B2B marketing automation software, such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or HubSpot and knowledge of Salesforce CRM and capabilities
- Other Pardot features and functionality, including Pardot Lightning, Sandbox for Pardot, double opt-in process, ABM, and B2B Marketing Analytics dashboards
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycles, evangelizing product strategy, and handling escalations
- Strong collaboration, influence, and negotiation skills across multiple levels in the organization and navigate a matrixed work environment while building consensus internally and externally, including with senior executives
- Demonstrated track record as a trusted thought partner in an organization, with ability to turn information into effective strategies and executable plans
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Experience delivering projects using Agile-based methodologies
- High Emotional intelligence - able to build productive & positive teams and working relations with co-workers with varying technical & business backgrounds
- Growth & agile mindset with solid work ethic, embracing diversity and inclusion
- Signavio proficiency
- Periodic global travel will be required
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.