Documentation Specialist - Nebraska
(Pharmaceutical/Biotech)-Competitive Salary, Work/Life Balance!
W-2 / 1099
Previous Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device experience is mandatory for these roles.
Are you looking to be a part of a close-knit work community? Do you have experience in the Life Science industry? Will you represent Compli, LLC as an experienced Documentation Specialist for our pharmaceutical manufacturing, biotech, and medical device client projects? Do you enjoy traveling the country and making a difference? If so, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Important: Our Client has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, effective October 1st, 2021. All external personnel providing services to Compli' s client are required to comply with this requirement.
- Will be responsible for updating master batch records and SOP.
- This person will need to be trained for Change Controls, SAP MERP system, SOP and MBR author.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Pharma cGMP environment with Technical Writing and Documentation experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Pharma /
- Technical Writing and Documentation experience.
- Solid grasp of manufacturing process equipment and cGMP
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and technical communication skills
was founded in 2001 to provide commissioning, validation, and regulatory support services, CQV, asset management, reliability engineering, and staff augmentation services to the life sciences industry. We serve pharmaceutical companies across the U.S. Regarding regulations and compliance, it has never been more important to understand the documentation and quality assurance activities as they relate to vendors, engineering, construction, and contractors, which is why clients trust the Compli team.Perks of the Job:
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Work / Life Balance
- Working with a small, close-knit team where you are valued as an individual
- A learning environment and continuous advancement opportunities
Feel overqualified? Feel underqualified? Apply anyway if this sounds like the fit you are looking for! We have flexibility in how we hire the role.
To learn more and APPLY NOW: http://www.ucompli.com/careers
Agencies, Compli welcomes your qualified candidates. Please email email@example.com
to establish a relationship with our firm. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V Job Keywords:
United States, Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Surrounding Area, Documentation Specialist , Technical Writing, PMs, Batch
This job has expired.