Come join an award winning team and let your talent shine and your income grow.
ARS Rescue Rooter is one of Dallas/Fort Worth's top workplaces. We are proud to offer our employees an amazing career.
- Uncapped income potential
- Continuing education and professional support
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance offered
- Paid holidays and vacation time, including up to 13 days PTO first year
- Company provided Teledoc service and wellness program
- Company toll tag and gas card
- Reliable take home company vehicle, cell phone and uniform
- Family orientated work atmosphere
- MUCH MORE!
Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood. Explains the features and benefits of each solution. Obtains agreement for services before performing work.
• Cleans drains in homes and commercial buildings by using cable or high pressure water jetting on main drains or secondary drains. Performs pipe inspection with cameras.
• Unclogs sewers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, etc. using plumbing snakes and machines.
• Maintains and fuels vehicle, stocks the service truck with adequate parts and maintains machinery.
• Completes all required documentation on services and may collect, record and deliver fees to the office.
• Be able to successfully perform basic drain cleaning functions using small to large sized drain cleaning machines.
• Have the basic knowledge of how a plumbing system works.
• Be able to remove and reset a toilet and a p-trap.Qualifications
Must have a Texas Plumbing License
Must have 2 years' experience in drains.
Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.