Bus Driver Hiring Event!
We've Increased our Starting Wages - $18.00/hour to Start!
Up To $2,000 Sign-on Bonus! Apply today (You may receive Same Day Offer).
MV Transportation is seeking Bus Drivers to fill open positions throughout the city of Los Angeles!
Our Bus Drivers help keep Los Angeles moving!
WE INCREASED OUR STARTING WAGES AND OUR SERVICE LEVELS!
Come Grow with US!
Onsite Event Dates: Monday, October 18th from 9am to 4pm and Tuesday, October 19th 9th from 9am to 4pm
Location: 12776 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, California 91342
QUESTIONS???? Please call Maria at 213-266-1200.
On The Spot Interviews and Possible Same Day Offers Extended!
Can't attend, Apply on-line at mvtransit.com
We offer our Drivers:
Driver Minimum Requirements:
- $18.00/hr starting pay!
- Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Fully Paid benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension plan for all qualified employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid training and CDL certificate endorsement assistance
- Year-round work
- This is not a stuffy office job-this is "Be out in the community on the road job"
- Excellent growth opportunity within MV Transportation
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid CA Driver License and be willing and able to obtain a CDL license with passenger and airbrake endorsement
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.