Works with all stakeholders and internal Digital Experience members to derive and document functional requirements for digital projects. Acts as a liaison between the requestors (business) and the digital strategy/design/execution teams, who interpret and act upon the requirements that this role defines and documents. Collaborates with subject matter experts to ensure requirements are accurate, complete, and clear, so they can be easily understood by project team members. Works on projects that vary in scope and complexity, from small changes to web site contents to large, complex projects which span a year or more in duration.
EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION :
- Gathers and documents requirements for new and existing digital development.
- Facilitates requirements-gathering sessions in collaboration with product management, business stakeholders and IT. Conducts meetings with stakeholders to analyze and document project requirements.
- Conduct documentation reviews with project team.
- Engages with clients to establish project objectives and expectations.
- Participates in innovation programs/ initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Three (3) plus years of business analysis or related field experience.
- Experience within the Agile methodology strongly preferred.
- Experience with digital (web or mobile) development projects.
- Experience in technology/IT projects.
- In-depth knowledge of the product development, management, and evaluation process preferred.
- Strong experience using relevant software programs for requirements management, such as Jira or Rally.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements, process flows, use cases and/or user stories.
- Expertise in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Excellent active listening skills. Proficiency in communicating complex concepts to varying audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and how to prioritize activities across projects.
- Strong attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output.
- Solid understanding of web development environments in order to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications.
- Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.