E-Commerce Coordinator We've been around for over 50 years and have grown to be one of the largest importers and distributors of tile & stone in the US. We've grown to over 40 offices through out the nation and continue to grow. We value customers, vendors and associates and provide plenty of room for growth!
We are seeking a enthusiastic self starter E-Commerce Coordinator that will support the eCommerce segment of the company by managing, optimizing and expanding our product assortment and marketing activities . Come join a company that truly values their employees.
What You Will Be Doing - Support and optimize day to day operation activities related to digital marketing, merchandising, new opportunities etc.
- Identify and report bugs, integration or onsite issues, return errors etc.
- Create daily updates based on sales activity and product inventory
- Work closely with other departments (eCommerce team, marketing, product) to enhance online presence and current products
- Frequently report on the following: product and marketing release performance, return rates, customer satisfaction, order processing etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position - 1+ years of ecommerce related experience
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience
- Strong ecommerce/retail customer service experience
- Project Management Software- Asana or other related software
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!