Ecommerce Operations Manager
Lasko was founded as a family-owned operation in Philadelphia, PA in 1906. Since then, it has grown into a global organization and market leader in home comfort products. As a company committed to producing high-quality goods, Lasko is constantly evolving and innovating to meet the demands of its customers. The Lasko family of brands also includes Air King Limited, B-Air, BlueDri, and Guardian Technologies.
If you want to work for a values-driven company deeply dedicated to its employees and customers, we want to hear from you! Our employees are our most valued resources, so we’re looking for hands-on team players that want to make a significant contribution to our team’s success.
At a high level, the Ecommerce Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Ecommerce Operations across multiple customer accounts and platforms. This role is a cross-functional role that requires a high-degree of interaction between Sales Support, Operations, and Logistics.
Ecommerce Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and Operations teams to establish forecasts and manage day-to-day operations to ensure on-time and in-full order processing
- Manage Amazon replenishment POs, charegebacks, and inventory positions
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines
- Work with internal fulfilment team to track, problem solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach projects pre and post fulfilment, insuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
- Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including trouble shooting and resolving issues
- Establish operational KPI targets and performance against them
- Manage 3rd Party Selling platforms and operations toolsets
Ecommerce Operations Manager Qualifications/Skills:
This job has expired.
- 4-year degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Information Systems or related degree
- 3-5 years Supply Chain experience in an eCommerce setting
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central / Seller Central
- In-depth knowledge on forecasting models, inventory management, and supply chain processes
- Fluency in advanced Excel functions and data management
- Ability to identify and prioritize operational challenges with solutions to improve output