Electrical Engineer - Medical Device If you are a Electrical Engineer - Medical Device with experience, please read on!
We are a Series B start up Medical Device company in Huntington Beach, CA. Looking to add a talented Electrical Engineer to our team. We are manufacturing an implantable, artificial heart and want you to be apart of the magic! In this role you will use your technical ability to assist in the developing system specifications, test methods and perform component, integration and system tests of our device.
What You Will Be Doing - Support engineering, design, analysis of device
- Research components simulations, schematic capture, component placement, routing on PCB, building prototypes
- Analyzing/verifying designs, and successfully transitioning to manufacture
- Support development/manufacturing of all hardware: controller, backup/external batteries/cables, external battery charger, DC power supply
- Participate in design tasks
- Review electrical design for compliance with electrical safety (EMC/EMI)
- Debug electronic systems, electrical circuit, corrective actions
- Participate in electrical design failure mode effect analyses/hazard analyses
- Provide support for the manufacture of prototype Controllers (develop and support)
- Design/development of test procedures for design verification/stress testing
- Conduct/report on experiments for V&V of the product input specifications
- Create documentation (specifications, design documents, protocols, procedures, work instructions)
- Design Control for regulatory submissions to the FDA.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years experience in component, integration and system tests of Class II/III Medical Device
- Experience with digital and analog electronic device development
- Practical implementation of electrical engineering principles for medical devices
- Understanding and application of applicable standards and FDA requirements (IEC 60601, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, ISO 13485)
- Use of electronic equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes/multi-meters
What's In It for You - $95K - $140K+ DOE
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Electrical Engineer - Medical Device with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!