Electrical Superintendent If you are a Superintendent with electrical construction experience, please read on!
The Superintendent will oversee the operations and field personnel responsible for the installation, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials/equipment for the assigned job. The Superintendent will report to the Project Manager.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1.) Be appreciated.
2.) Make an impact.
3.) Receive competitive pay and benefits.
4.) Learn and grow.
What You Will Be Doing Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and directing all field personnel involved in the project to include orientation, time keeping, daily reports, safety reports, accident reports, and disciplinary reports.
- May function as the Site Safety Representative for the project.
- Responsible for the construction take off of the job using the bid estimate as a guideline, but will plan the job in the most efficient and profitable manner.
- Insure all materials are ordered and received in a timely manner to insure compliance with the job work schedule.
- Work closely with Fabrication to maximize the opportunity for savings regarding the installation of field materials to include the labor.
- Necessary to have and maintain certain personal tools as directed by Leadership.
- Will read and comply with all guidelines provided in the Employee Handbook, Safety Manual, or Policy and Procedure Manual, and will require any field employees under their leadership to do the same.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Strong commercial and industrial electrical background.
- Strong troubleshooting skills utilizing sophisticated test equipment (DMM, Megger, PQM, UCT, IR Camera, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Ability to safely operate and maintain a specialized electrical service vehicle.
- Able to maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Able to demonstrate necessary computer and keyboard skills.
- OSHA 30 Hour, CPR, and First Aid trained.
- Ability to manage customer and company specific information and documentation in an organized manner.
- Able to maintain high levels of productivity, meeting deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be an effective and professional communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to be on twenty-four hour call on a rotating basis, as needed.
- Mandatory Hiring Requirements:
- electrical contracting
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Industrial Construction
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Senior Manager, Failure Investigation - Instrument Sustaining Engineering (Relocation Assistance Available - Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA)Cepheid
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted less than a minute ago