Embedded Software Engineer *Job Title: * Senior Embedded Software Engineer
*Salary Range: * $150k-$190k/yr
*Location: * Bothell, WA
*Requirements: * C++, FreeRTOS
Based in Bothell, WA, we are a privately held U.S. headquartered developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical devices for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing and oxygen therapy. Our line of CPAP, Auto-CPAP and Bi-Level devices are full featured with comprehensive compliance and efficacy data reporting. We are always looking for new ways to enhance patient comfort and provide new solutions for respiratory patient care.
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer with 5+ years of C++ & FreeRTOS or other embedded OS (QNX or POSIX) to join our team!
ARM, Python, and Medical device background are a PLUS!
What You Will Be Doing - Write/review Software System Architecture and Design plans and documents.
- Write/review Software Requirements and Software Design documents
- Select and deploy software development tools (e.g., IDE, Compilers, Builders, Version Control, Debuggers etc.)
-Write/review software code and unit tests
- Write/review/execute Software Design Verification test protocols
- Write/support development of Product V&V test protocols.
- Work according to Project Software Development Plan and Company QA Manual.
- Participate in the development/review of Product, System, Electronic, and Mechanical architectures
- Participate in technical reviews of Product Requirements, Risk Management File, electronics and mechanical design reviews.
- Maintain current QA training, as required
What You Need for this Position *Must Have Skills: *
- 5+ years experience working on embedded systems using C++
- FreeRTOS experience or other embedded OS (QNX or POSIX)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in EE or CS
*Nice to Have: *
- ARM processors
- Python experience
- Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and other lab tools to debug/troubleshoot
- Medical device experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary 140k-175k
- Health & Dental insurance
- 401k (matched)
So, if you are an Embedded Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!