Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
You are a dynamic sales professional who combines your ability to foster meaningful partnerships with your enthusiasm for technology. You are excited about the opportunity to innovate; create new offerings and services and continue to drive new levels of efficiency within our Enterprise customer base.
As anEnterprise Account Manager(EAM), you will have the opportunity to partner with some of our largest and most diversified Enterprise and strategic customers, with the intention of transitioning into an account manager role within a year.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to support our most profitable and complex customers, partnering directly with our Enterprise Account Manager team. This role is an integral role within our customer support and growth model, as your focus on white-glove service activities will improve customer retention and satisfaction, and your exposure to the sales process will train you effectively to manage an Enterprise customer account base. In thisrole you will focus initially on supportive activities to help maintain and grow our existing relationships with our Enterprise customers, eventually transitioning to diversifying business and growing wallet share as an account owner. As a result, you will be able to directly impact business outcomes, increase customer satisfaction, and prepare for your own career growth.
Whatyou'llbring to the table:
- Work as a core supportive partner for our Enterprise customers along with our Enterprise Account Manager and Account Executive teams.
- Assisting with researching and fulfilling quote requests, providing reporting, helping manage a customer's annuity business, providing post sales support
- Stay knowledgeable on the latest technology trends, pricing programs, and selling processes with each individual customer.
- Build strong relationships with sales reps, vendors, customers, and other co-workers.
- Work effectively with other departments to collaborate and focus on creating the best possible customer experience.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team and Account Management Team to effectively manage and maintain our customers annuity business.
- Work with Softchoice's partners & vendors to find the best pricing, product availability, and alternative solutions to solve customers' needs.
- Assist, when required, with project-based activities such as forecasting equipment, arranging specialized delivery, and maintaining documentation tracking customer project progress.
- As a team, collaboratively work together to decrease escalations and reduce customer risk.
- Identify opportunities to grow the numbers of vendors we are selling into our Strategic clients.
- Perform complex contract management.
- Consult with dedicated clients and assist in overcoming business problems they face by utilizing our resources and presales teams.
- Can effectively facilitate interaction between customers and vendors/manufacturers.
Why people love working here:
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- A high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationshipbuilding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonalskills
- The ability to work both individually and in a teamenvironment
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced salesenvironment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in using Enterprise grade reporting tools, such as Oracle/ BI an asset.
- Proficiency in Salesforce an asset
- Highschool diploma or equivalent,preferred
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
- You will have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-CW1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.