Are you passionate about the environmental and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
The Field Project Manager will be responsible for acting as the field management for the test team, plant contacts, regulatory contacts, and monitoring Montrose Client owner. You'll need at least 3+ years of experience of source testing and welcome the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- GSA Per Diem on days with overnight travel
- QI/QSTI Certification Training and Incentive Program
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Four (4) weeks' vacation PLUS company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of the Stack team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Manage logistics of the project resources by organizing resources with the logistics manager and office managers prior to the field test
- Manage the onsite schedule and coordinate with the client plant contacts and regulatory contacts concerning scope changes.
- Manage all daily field operational and safety aspects of the site-specific stack programs.
- Responsible for data review and field quality control.
- Ensure the field test team is staffed appropriately for all tasks and lead, train and mentor field team personnel
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or degree in related field
- 2+ years minimum of stack testing experience
- Advanced stack testing knowledge and QI credentials
- Intermediate knowledge in applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- Capacity for overnight and local travel for multi-weekday projects up to 70% of the time or more.
- Flexibility is a must as the position may require weekend travel or work for a few projects during the year.
- Ability to work in outdoor industrial settings, including climbing to and working on elevated platforms (50ft - 300ft).
- Must be able to exert moderate physical effort, including lifting heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- Capability to pass background checks and initial and random drug screening.
- Valid driver's license and ability to obtain a DOT medical certification.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose,you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues to help you succeed in a new career.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.